Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Info- calpeda pump for 160 LPH watermaker

No, all I know is what I gave you. 

I don't know how you could exceed max pressure if you stay at, or under liters/hour.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sun, Aug 12, 2018, 17:07 eric kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

HI Bill,
Do you know the the maximum output pressure?
Thanks
Eric

On Sun, Aug 12, 2018 at 05:22 PM, Bill Rouse brouse@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Eric,

"The specifications of the low pressure pump are : 300W 900l/h. Best regards Secretary Dessalator Rosyne Castino"

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

Any opinions and conclusions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and should not be construed as representing the opinion of an expert. Manufacturers' and Expert's precautions must be considered when dealing with mechanical and/or electrical systems to ensure that you are NOT harmed, and/or the device and/or system is NOT ruined. If in doubt, do not touch any mechanical and/or electrical device or system referred to above.

On Sun, Aug 12, 2018 at 3:58 PM eric kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Does anyone have the model number of the 160 lph watermaker lift pump for the watermaker.
Is there a distributor in the USA?
Also what are the specs of the pump?
Lph , head, pressure?
Fair winds,
Eric

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.