From: eric <kimberlite@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 7:20 pm
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] US entry

Ian,

I just had Bali Hai at my yacht club here in Huntington.

It had an owner from Chile on board.

I would NOT leave for the USA from Cuba. They might confiscate your boat. I

met another limey in St martin who told me he was clearing out of Miami to

Havana and was told that if he put Havana on the form they would confiscate

the boat. EU boats clearing into the USA do not have much of a problem.

Fair Winds,

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

'