Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Generator exhaust

michael winand

Thanks for your help. As it is winter here and not really sailing weather S 42deg.
I am going through the systems on board, maintaining and doing some upgrades.
251 is very original low use. Engine has 2700 hr genset we knew needed over haul at 1080 hours.
Watermaker has 189hrs..
She has new sails less than 1000miles.
I need to replace the standing rigging. Rigging original. Rigging report says that it is good. Insurance needs it replaced.
Need to replace the Bimini as it is also original.
I have great respect for the knowledge of the group.
Regards Michael 251