Amel meet-up

Patrick McAneny

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Mcaneny
To: greatketch
Sent: Thu, Aug 16, 2018 8:42 am
Subject: Re: Amel meet-up

Bill, The dates are as stated in the previous post , but here is the plan again. Boats should plan to arrive in St. Michaels on or before Oct. 1 , that afternoon would be informal , dinghy about meet & greet .
 Oct. 2 we could gather for a pot luck lunch , last time Diane and I had everyone aboard for lunch. This year there will be too many for one boat , so perhaps two boats could raft up for lunch , volunteers ? That evening we would have dinner at the Crab Claw restaurant , meeting there at 6:15 - 6:30pm , I have reserved the back room for the evening , same room as last time.
Oct.3 Pretty much a free day to tour boats , tour the town. Kent and Iris on Kristy has offered to have a party at Iris's house in St. Michaels that evening, this is not 100% confirmed yet ,as transportation would have to be arranged.
Oct. 4 th. We would sail off, Diane and I plan to sail over to Annapolis to attend the Boat Show the following day. It starts on Oct.4 to the 8th. If other boats plan to head for Annapolis , we could have a rally sailing in mass. This may be the largest collection of Amels in one location ever,outside of La Rochelle.
As to photos, I would be open to that. We also have a very good drone , a Mavic Pro 4k . Perhaps the video could be posted to the Amel facebook ? We are not too techie , but we need to learn how to share/send video .
In the next day or so we are going to post all the names of attendees. We need for everyone to email me direct and have their names taken off the list or add their names. We also need to have a head count for dinner , so everyone who plans to attend needs to give me the number of people .
See ya there,
Pat & Diane,
SM Shenanigans