Maramu pole setup

smiles bernard

Hello folks

I’m about to try setting up our downwind rig for the first time

In the locker I have found what look like lines for the one pole at least - one shorter red line and two longer blue lines - all with snap shackles.
If any owners of older Maramu have any hints and tips it’d be really helpful to learn from your experience
Also looks like I have longer Genoa sheets and wondering how folk route these? Shackle a block onto the rear lifting eye and run the sheets from sail through pole ends around aft block then straight onto winches?

Many thanks In advance

Miles
Maramu 162