From: eric kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Thu, Aug 16, 2018 3:26 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: SM Running Rigging

Pat,
I am not on the boat however i believe the main outhaul should have one eye splice.
Otherwise the line can not be threaded through the brackets on the port side of the boom.
Eric
Sm376 Kimberlite

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 01:37 PM, Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

I thought I would pass this along. I just ordered from West  Marine ,New England V100 Vectran double braid 12mm for $2.75/ft. That is 50% off there normal price of $5.59. So it was a good time to replace the outhaul , having two eyes spliced in ,didn't ask about price on that.
Pat
SM Shenanigans