Cuba

On a rather sober note I have just received the attached email from Commodore Escrich at the Hemingway marina.It may be that Cuba will be a difficult place to cruise over the next year.We may worry about Lehman Bros and AIG but this sort of puts it into perspective.
Cheers, Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Trinidad