Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel Rendezvous St Michaels, MD Oct 1-4 2018

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Wow. What a gathering.

Danny

SM299

Ocean pearl from the far off south pacific

On 17 August 2018 at 13:22 "sailw32@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Below is a list of all the boats/people that have notified me of their intention to attend the Amel Rendezvous in St.Michaels, Maryland on the Miles River starting on Oct.1. Please review the list, and contact me if you no longer plan to attend.  If you are not on the list, and plan to attend, contact me and I will add you to the list. Lastly, we need an accurate head count, if the head count is wrong under your name, contact me. Please contact me direct at (sailw32@...), so not to gum up the Amel site.  Right now, it looks like 17 Amels and 36 people plan to attend, that should make for a hell of a party!

Pat & Diane McAneny

SM Shenanigans

                               Amel Chesapeake Rendezvous 2018
 BoatWhonumber of people
 Will fly in Joel Potter1
1ShenanigansPat & Diane McAneny2
2KristyKent Robertson and Iris2
3Life is GoodVladimir and Marina2
4AletesMike & Lauren Ondra
2
 AletesTom Peacock1
5It's GoodMark and Jennifer Garver2
6CaraMark and Denise McGovern2
7GaleneGreg and Lora Wirth2
8WandererDuane and Peg Siegfried2
9HarmonieBill Kinney and Karen Smith2
10SangarisCraig and Katherine 2
 looking for a boatAlan and Laura Grayson2
11BrevisSherman Gifford & Glenn Ayers2
12TouRaiSteve Morrison1
13FiascoAras1
14Have Fun!David Lambertsen1