Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] selling Amel, Maramu 48'

spritoaffine

Hi Judy

End of an era eh? A sad but necessary thing to do. Good luck with the sail, Hazel and I look forward to hearing you have sold her

Our best wishes

Hazel and David

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: amelyachtowners@... on behalf of Kenneth Coats coatskenneth1@... [amelyachtowners]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2018 3:56:13 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] selling Amel, Maramu 48'

Hello, My name is Judith Golden an I am selling our 1985 that is equipped with the Amel furling mast and headsail. Joel Potter sold us the boat and we took ownership in 1999 and sailed for several great years. With age knocking on our door we decided to sell. My husband Ken and I were in the process of getting Golden Daze ready for market when he became ill and passed away before we were able to complete the work. Ken started projects that he always wanted to do while the engine was out to enhance the accessibility of pumps and other equipment in order to make things easier for everyone. Ken was a man unable to let something go unless it was done right and to his liking. Our boat is a project but when said and done it will be a sound sailing boat once again.                                                      

Joel Potter is again our broker and has sold this boat to everyone who has owned it and knows it well. He has deeply inspected the boat and will be able to answer almost any question you might have.  
                                             Judy Golden

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.