Nigel Calder & Aric Euler at the SSCA Annapolis GAM

Craig Briggs

Especially for anyone attending the Amel Rendezvous, you are very welcome to attend the SSCA Sunday evening, Sept 30 presentation by Nigel Calder at the Maryland YC. If you've not heard Nigel before you're in for a treat. There is a modest guest fee and you can include dinner at 6:30 if you wish.

Also, during the day from 9:40 to noon there's a Diesel engine talk by Arin Euler, who is one of the best mechanics around and an excellent presenter who will delve into any issues you may have.  I'm sure he's got a lot of insight on small common rail engines.

Go to ssca dot org and click on Events for more info.

Cheers,

Craig Briggs SN68 (former SSCA President, so I get to post this advert :-)