Re: Nigel Calder & Aric Euler at the SSCA Annapolis GAM

Mike Ondra

I am interested in attending this event on Sunday in advance of the Rendezvous in St. Michaels. Anyone Else?
 Logistically the Maryland YC is across the Bay from Rock Hall in Pasadena, MD and about 40nm from St. Michaels. Since Aletes in in Rock Hall (about 10 nm from Pasadena) I plan to sail over to Pasadena Saturday afternoon/evening, attend the events on Sunday, and sail on to St. Michaels on Monday. If anyone is interested in hitchhiking let me know.
Mike Ondra
Aletes SM#240
Rock Hall, MD