From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Fisher, Thomas W.
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 8:25 AM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] SHARKI furling motor

Hi Roy,

I finally remember to have a look at the spare furling motor I have.
Unfortunately it was a useless exercise as there were no markings of any
type on it no names and no numbers. It appears the same as the one I am
currently using. I'm not even certain this one works so it was a good
opportunity to bring it home and test it out. Sorry!!! I wish I could
have been of more help. Did you manage to get yours fixed and if so what
was wrong, were the parts available, etc.

Tom

From: amelyachtowners@ <mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com
From: amelyachtowners@ <mailto:amelyachtowners%40yahoogroups.com>