With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff

www.creampuff.us

Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2018 9:23 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Watermaker and transmission fluid

I have uploaded scans of the sections of the manual that I have in English translation to the file section.  It includes the temperature/salinity/production rate graph and the pickling and cleaning procedures. Note that the maximum potable water flow rate is indicated on the graph as 120% of rated capacity, but not spelled out in detail in the text.

Interestingly, I also have a full manual in French, but it is not identical in all detail.  The French manual is less complete, and has several odd, and significant, errors that are not present in the English version.  Both were included in the original delivery paperwork with the boat from Amel.

Since the French manual is a generic one for all of the models in the Dessalator line at the time, while the English version is specific to the model Amel installed, I suspect that Amel might have done the translation, especially since the format of the document matches some of the others that originated with Amel at the time.

Bill Kinney

SM160, Harmonie

Annapolis, MD, USA

---In amelyachtowners@..., wrote :

Bill,

Would you be so kind as to upload the graphs and instruction manual you have. My manual did not include this stuff and has little info on preserving membranes. If you could put it in the Amel files section, this would be great. Thanks!

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff

www.creampuff.us

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.