From: sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Sat, Aug 25, 2018 4:13 pm
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Iridium Go Antenna

The easiest place for me to mount the antenna would be on the very aft starboard railing , however that means the antenna would be partially blocked from a clear view of the sky by my arch with solar panels. I guess one quadrant would be blocked , I know the signal would be better with a clear view ,but is it essential to having a good signal? It is the same location as my GPS antenna and those signals seem strong.
Thanks,
Pat
SM123