Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Iridium Go Antenna

karkauai

That’s where mine is, Pat.

I get great reception and couldn’t be happier with it.

Kent
SM 243
Kristy

On Aug 25, 2018, at 10:26 AM, sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

The easiest place for me to mount the antenna would be on the very aft starboard railing , however that means the antenna would be partially blocked from a clear view of the sky by my arch with solar panels. I guess one quadrant would be blocked , I know the signal would be better with a clear view ,but is it essential to having a good signal? It is the same location as my GPS antenna and those signals seem strong.

Thanks,

Pat

SM123