Re: Santorin spinnaker question



The stainless part that Olivier photographed is called by riggers in the USA a "Spinnaker Crane."  

There are several models available prefabricated commercially.  I am not sure if any of the available models are large/strong enough, but if you can find an appropriate one it might be more economical than a fully custom project.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Annapolis, MD, USA

Join to automatically receive all group messages.