Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Super Maramu keel bolts size

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

Have you asked Amel about that? That is the only way, I think, to get an absolute correct answer.

/Annsofie
S/Y Lady Annila, SM 232, 1998

Skickat från min iPad

27 aug. 2018 kl. 21:35 skrev alin1923@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hello everyone. My boat, Wanderer, SM #283 undergoes extensive upgrading and maintenance in NZ. She will be a skippered charter in Bay of Islands. As part of the process , my surveyor wants to check keel bolts. I found an option to ultrasound them, but they were asking for all the keel bolts size and specs of material. Can someone please help me with this? I need to know diameter, length and material specs ( what sort of SS). Thank you. All the best from Alin, Wanderer SM2k#283