Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Super Maramu keel bolts size

Alin Misescu

Thank you Eric.

On Wed, 29 Aug 2018 at 22:05, eric kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]
wrote:

I am sure Olivier will be able to answer your question
Fair winds,
Eric
SM 376 Kimberlite

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 04:28 AM, Ann-Sofie Svanberg kanalmamman@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Oliver doesn't work at Amel anymore and has probably not access to theire files.
Contact Maude at sav@... instead.

/Annsofie

Skickat från min iPad

28 aug. 2018 kl. 09:20 skrev Alin Misescu alin1923@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hi.

I sent a separate email to Olivier.  I hoped that there is someone that would know this.
Thank you.
Alin

On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 at 20:08, Ann-Sofie Svanberg kanalmamman@... [amelyachtowners]

Have you asked Amel about that? That is the only way, I think, to get an absolute correct answer.

/Annsofie
S/Y Lady Annila, SM 232, 1998

Skickat från min iPad

27 aug. 2018 kl. 21:35 skrev alin1923@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hello everyone. My boat, Wanderer, SM #283 undergoes extensive upgrading and maintenance in NZ. She will be a skippered charter in Bay of Islands. As part of the process , my surveyor wants to check keel bolts. I found an option to ultrasound them, but they were asking for all the keel bolts size and specs of material. Can someone please help me with this? I need to know diameter, length and material specs ( what sort of SS). Thank you. All the best from Alin, Wanderer SM2k#283