Re: Onan raw water pump

greatketch@...

Paul,

The Onan raw water pumps come from a couple of different manufacturers, depending on the exact model and year of manufacture.  The one on our older and smaller Onan is an Oberdorfer pump, but I think some of the larger and newer models might use Johnsons

I have had good luck ordering raw water pumps and parts from marinepumpdirect dot com

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Annapolis, MD, USA

---In amelyachtowners@..., <osterberg.paul.l@...> wrote :

Our Onan raw water pump looks as it running on overtime so we would like to order a spare pump.

Were is the best place to order when in USA.

Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259 on Sassafras river Chesapeake bay