Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Onan raw water pump

Mark Erdos

Paul,

There was some discussion on this about a month ago in this group: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/amelyachtowners/conversations/topics/40913;_ylc=X3oDMTM2dW9rYzRrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzUwMzYyMjUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDY1NzkyBG1zZ0lkAzQwOTg5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTUzMTEyNzEyNAR0cGNJZAM0MDkxMw--

I have a 1999 MDKAL Onan. The Onan part number for the complete raw water pump is 132-0358.

This is the correct part that will fit:

https://www.amazon.com/Sherwood-G702-PUMP-ONAN-132-0358/dp/B002IV69K4/ref=sr_1_cc_2?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1530980928&sr=1-2-catcorr&keywords=132-0358

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Bonaire

www.creampuff.us