From: eric kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Wed, Aug 29, 2018 11:00 pm
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Onan raw water pump

You can order parts directly from Onan. I order from the Bronx,NY warehouse.
Fair winds,
Eric
SM 376 Kimberlite

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 09:04 PM, osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Our Onan raw water pump looks as it running on overtime so we would like to order a spare pump.
Were is the best place to order when in USA.
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259 on Sassafras river Chesapeake bay