[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Volvo/Autoprop not making rated RPM..advice please

Annsofie <kanalmamman@...>

Hi Jorge,

yes, the RPM could today be rised over 3300rpm. It is a greate
difference in power and the engine feels as new! Will do the same on
my Onan this winter.

Best regards and fair winds,

Jonas

--- In amelyachtowners@..., Jorge Zlatar
<jorge.zlatar@...> wrote:

Hi Jonas
I do have the same problem with my SMM 195, after you change the
injectors , could you  rise the RPM over 27000.
Thanks for yor response
Jorge