Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Toe pulley (headsail)

Mike Ondra

Hello Ryan,

I too am looking for a pair of these pulleys. The note below is what I just received from Maud following my inquiry.

Will be interested in what you find relative to schedule and cost.

Thanks,

Mike Ondra

Aletes SM#240

Rock Hall, MD

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your message.

These pulleys are still available but not in stock anymore. The price for 1 pulley is 213.66 euros without taxes and without transport.

I do not have the delivery time for the moment but I know that they have been ordered from the manufacturer.

With my kindest regards,

Maud TOUILLET

Service clientèle/Customer service

sav@...