Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Expected RPM at WOT

Porter McRoberts

Thanks Courtney
Maybe that’s the way to go!!

We’re getting a top lesson in patience, and despite this situation enjoying the hell out of ourselves. Whales galore, beautiful islands, dolphins on the bow for hours at a time. Girls getting back into school. Awesome and incredibly understanding and supportive wife and family, cool and helpful folks at our “local marina” ha!  Now I really have to learn the white floppy things above us!   And this is an amazing boat.  The plan was to reject the usual and let the world mold us into something new, tighter, more appreciative, patient, sentient and kind. It’s happening. The trip is on the inside.

We’ll get there! Whenever there is ready for us.

That’s our mantra this am!

Porter and Crew
S/V IBIS 54-152
Isla Contadora, Panama

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone

On Sep 1, 2018, at 5:02 AM, Courtney Gorman Itsfun1@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Sounds to me that you should just go fast!  LOL

Sorry for your continued difficulties, just keep enjoying paradise and smile, it makes everything better!  Cheers
Courtney
s/v Trippin'
54 #101 Grenada