Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] ZF transmission

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi Paul. You probably have the manual shift transmission like we have. No o rings. No filters and about 0.8 of a litre of atf which stands for automatic transmission fluid. Not gear oil or engine oil!!!!
Regards
Danny
SM 299
ocean pearl

On 2/09/2018 14:30, "osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I must disclose my lack of competence concerning the transmission, as I did not know there are a filtered to be
cleane or an o- ring to change. I have no manual on the transmission could not find any on the web either. Would appreciate if someone had a manual or a picture on the filter and where the o-ring is placed
Paul SM 259