Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel Marine Surveyors

x_holdfast_x@...

Thanks John and Mark,

I reached out to Dave to check his availability.  Much appreciated.

Best,

Joey

---In amelyachtowners@..., <mcerdos@...> wrote :

I second Dave Huffman. He was referred to us by Joel Potter when we purchased Cream Puff and we have recommended him to other Amel owners since. He knows his way around an Amel.

http://www.huffmanmarinesurveys.com/

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Bonaire

www.creampuff.us