Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel 1985 Maramu for sale

Ken Powers <sailingaquarius@...>

Hello Bob,

I don't think this should offend anyone, and I think it is the right place to let people know you are selling your Amel!!  But that's just me...

Cheers, and hope you find a good sailer to take care of Chara!

Ken
SV Aquarius
SM2K #262

On Tuesday, August 14, 2018 3:11 PM, "bob.sarff@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

I hope I'm not offending fellow Amel owners by this post.   I know that there are perspective owners who follow this site and wanted them to know that my wife and I are preparing to put our 1985 Maramu on the market and want to give them the first opportunity to own this fine but older yacht.  We've lived on Chara for 10 years and cruised the South Pacific, currently in Fiji.  If anyone is interested and would like additional information please contact me at bob.sarff@...

Respectfully,
Bob Sarff
S\V Chara