From: eutikia2003 <gtesta23@...>
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] autohelm ST 7001
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, October 2, 2008, 5:47 AM

Hi Dave,Richard, Aras,Ed and to all,
thanks so much for your very appreciated suggestions.
An associated question : have you got some dripping problem from
teflon
nut of the shaft rudder in the after cabin ? After the Atlantic
crossing I had to tighten it a bit -1/6 as from Manual- but now I
have
some drops again. The boat has 20.000 mg.
An other 1/6 ?
ciao
Gianni
Eutikia 428