Re: For Sale, Super Maramu # 180

tango708@...

Hello Fellow Amel Owners,
Anni Bea True is available for sale in the Annapolis area.  I'll be onboard for showing to interested parties the weekend of September 7-10 and again during the Annapolis boat show.  Consistently maintained and updated ABT is ready for a new owner and to return to sea.  Lots of improvements... re-powered with Yanmar 4JH4-HTE (1,200 hrs.), new oversized US rigging with Stalok terminals top and bottom, new dinghy and outboard, new AGM batteries, new soft furnishings, new bimini and new glass in hard dodger, etc.  Contact me at wtstout at mac dot com for photos, flyer and brief history of yacht.

Warm Regards,

Will