Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel 1985 Maramu for sale

Bob Sarff <bob.sarff@...>

Thanks.

On Sep 4, 2018, at 2:21 AM, Porter McRoberts portermcroberts@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I am by no means offended. It could be the very best way to find a new member for our forum! And is not this forum designed to help Amel owners in every stage of ownership?

Please post. Sorry to hear of your sale and hope it goes smoothly and well for you

Porter 
A54-152

Excuse the errors.  
Sent from my IPhone 

On Sep 3, 2018, at 9:16 AM, Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bob, I agree with Ken,I see no problem with anyone mentioning that their Amel is offered for sale. This site is followed many many people that hope to purchase an Amel. I would feel differently ,if you were trying to sell miscellaneous items. 

Good Luck,
Pat
SM123

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Sarff bob.sarff@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>
To: amelyachtowners <amelyachtowners@...>
Sent: Mon, Sep 3, 2018 9:41 am
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel 1985 Maramu for sale

Thanks Ken .  I know that there are some who feel advertising of any kind is not appropriate for this site.  That’s why I began with that comment.

Bob

On Sep 3, 2018, at 3:19 PM, Ken Powers sailingaquarius@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Bob,

I don't think this should offend anyone, and I think it is the right place to let people know you are selling your Amel!!  But that's just me...

Cheers, and hope you find a good sailer to take care of Chara!

Ken
SV Aquarius
SM2K #262

On Tuesday, August 14, 2018 3:11 PM, "bob.sarff@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I hope I'm not offending fellow Amel owners by this post.   I know that there are perspective owners who follow this site and wanted them to know that my wife and I are preparing to put our 1985 Maramu on the market and want to give them the first opportunity to own this fine but older yacht.  We've lived on Chara for 10 years and cruised the South Pacific, currently in Fiji.  If anyone is interested and would like additional information please contact me at bob.sarff@...

Respectfully, 
Bob Sarff
S\V Chara

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.