Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel 1985 Maramu for sale

Bob Sarff <bob.sarff@...>

Thanks.

On Sep 4, 2018, at 2:21 AM, Porter McRoberts portermcroberts@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I am by no means offended. It could be the very best way to find a new member for our forum! And is not this forum designed to help Amel owners in every stage of ownership?

Please post. Sorry to hear of your sale and hope it goes smoothly and well for you

Porter
A54-152

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone

On Sep 3, 2018, at 9:16 AM, Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bob, I agree with Ken,I see no problem with anyone mentioning that their Amel is offered for sale. This site is followed many many people that hope to purchase an Amel. I would feel differently ,if you were trying to sell miscellaneous items.

Good Luck,
Pat
SM123