Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel Insurance Providers

Mark Erdos

Joey,

First, USAA are a bunch of idiots. We did business with them for years and have slowly moved away from them as they continue to fall behind in customer service. If you want expensive home or car insurance then these are the clowns to call. One day, ask me how I really feel about USAA.

For good boat insurance there are many options. We have used this one and thing they are awesome. We have referred many people to Pantaneaus and all have been pleased.  This is the guy to call:

Scott Stusek | Vice President

PANTAENIUS America Ltd.

500 Mamaroneck Avenue |Harrison, NY 10528 | United States of America

Tel. 443-569-7995 | Fax. 443-569-7996 | Cell 914-217-7991 sstusek@... | www.pantaenius.com

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Bonaire

www.creampuff.us