Iririum Ext. Antenna coax connector

eric freedman

From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2018 7:55 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Iririum Ext. Antenna

Eric, We are sending back the cable today for a 40 ft. cable,I think that will be long enough ??? It sounds like you also did not run it through the conduit. The small end of the cable is only 3/4 " , I was thinking that I should be able to run it without cutting the end off,I would prefer that. It will fit through the clam fitting and the round rubber seal has a split in it so it can wrap around the cable. Anyway, now that I have decided to return the cable for a longer one ,I should be able to run it one way or another.I will call and ask about sending me that gold connector.

Thanks,

Pat

SM123