Re: House Battery Balancing and Farewell for 2018

Dean Gillies

Hi Alan,
Thanks! I will look at those products.

Hi Wolfgang,
Thanks for the recommendations. We have been sailing the Medsea in our last boat since 2012 and have been to most corners, but have never sailed to Hyeres. I agree the Adriatic area is great, esp the Eastern side, but our personal favourite as a good sailing destination was definitely Greece, especially Dodecanese and Cyclades.

We bought Stella last year to continue our cruising this year out of the Med, but too many problems with the boat, hopefully all fixed now :-)

Cheers
Dean
SY Stella