From: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2018 5:08 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: mizzen furler failure

Hi Ryan,

I don't really know what the answer is, but we had problems with that black ring rotating and becoming loose until I used 5200 to stick it to the housing.

It's possible that the black ring is what holds it all together i.e.keeps the shaft in place.

Olivier would know for sure.....Olivier ?

Cheers

Alan

Elyse SM437