From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2018 5:40 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Boom crutch?

Hello there

So far at anchor I’ve been tying the main and mizzen booms to the side to prevent them slatting about when we roll

Does anyone have any other, more cunning solutions ?

I helped build a hard Bimini for my brother in laws catamaran a few months ago and we built in a chock for his boom to rest on. I wondered if anyone had considered adding something similar on the Amel hard dodger to rest the main boom into?

All the best

Miles
Maramu 162