Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: mizzen furler failure

All,

My recollection is that Olivier commented on this issue before and suggested silicone sealant (RTV).

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 9:52 AM Courtney Gorman Itsfun1@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

In the photo it looks as though there are threads at the end of the outer housing by the gear?  if so could they be stripped?

Just an observation
Cheers
Courtney
svTrippin