Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: House Battery Balancing and Farewell for 2018

Mark Erdos

“To effectively maintain equal charging of series connected batteries you need a battery balancer for each set.”

The instructions show one balancer for the entire set of batteries.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Bonaire

www.creampuff.us