Anyone have their Amel on the hard? (or is willing to dive) :) Need to verify something on the rudder.

cpp_berkeley <no_reply@...>

Hi all,

If anyone has their boat out of the water or is willing to dive it for me :), I was hoping to get some info on whether the rudder is sealed around the middle bearing area.

I have a 54 but I believe the SM uses the same rudder.

I've attached a photo to show exactly what I am trying to figure out. At the part of the rudder by the center bearing, if you look aft from the front edge of the rudder, is the rudder sealed in this area?

Put another way, can you see into the rudder cavity if you look here?

Thanks in advance!

-Scott

A54 Tengah