Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] SVRascal

Ken Powers <sailingaquarius@...>

Hi Rick,

I am sad to see you and Rascal part ways, but wish you the best!!!  We are now in Tahaa and headed down to New Zealand to meet up with JP on Eleuthera the SM James Bond model.

All the best to you and Linda!!

Ken and Z
SM2K#262
www.sailingaquarius.com

On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 12:34 AM, "Jean-Pierre's MacBook Air jgermain@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

Hello Rick& Linda,

Hold the sale… turn her around through the Panama Canal and the Pacific.. thats where you belong :-)

But... again its your decision to swallow the anchor.

Big hugs to both of you.

Jean-Pierre Germain, Eleuthera, SM007

On 23 Jul 2018, at 13:54, 'Rick Grimes' rickgrimes1@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Amel Forum Friends,

We want to let you know that, in the next few weeks, Rascal is going to be listed for sale by a broker.  IN THE INTERIM, we are offering Rascal for sale for a fixed price of $289,000.  Offers less than $289,000 will not be considered.  If you know anyone who may be interested, please ask them to contact me at +1-609-932-2307 and/or visit the link below for more detail.
Rascal is a 2003 Amel Super Maramu 2000, Hull #404 and is ready to cruise.  See this link: www.svrascal.com/rascal-listing.html

Rick and Linda Grimes