Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] What are the todo’s before and after haulot of a SM2K

Olaf Bauer MIA-AMARA at Yahoo <olaf_renos@...>

I did it the same way on my previous AMEL, a Santorin. For me it was one good reason to do so: nothing is in the way hen you have to go around on the front deck.

From: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: 07 September 2018 16:56
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] What are the todo’s before and after haulot of a SM2K

The blue line was connected where JP, the previous owner, taught me.  I'm no expert, but JP owned Aquarius since new, and did as I was told.  :)

On Friday, September 7, 2018 1:29 PM, "eric kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Ken,

I was looking at your trip into Santa Marta.

I noticed in your video that you have the foreguy to the pole (blue) connected to a forward cleat. Is there some reason that you do not run it through a block at the rail and aft to a cleat in front of the dodger?

Fair Winds,

eric

SM 376 Kimberlite

On Fri, Sep 07, 2018 at 04:13 PM, Ken Powers sailingaquarius@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Olaf,

Hope the list helps you, and all others that own SM's.  We all want every SM maintained well, as it will make them all worth more in the future!!!

Check out our youtube channel "Sailing Aquarius Around the World".  We have a Super Maramu tour, and Choosing Boat Batteries, and next Thursday we will release  the day to day maintenance aboard Aquarius video.

If you would like our lists, let me know... info@sailingaquarius do t co m

Best,

Ken Powers

SM2K #262

Currently in Tahaa in the Society Islands

On Monday, September 3, 2018 1:46 PM, "'Olaf Bauer MIA-AMARA at Yahoo' olaf_renos@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Ken,

Thanks so much for your list.

Appreciate is very