SSB ground plate access point?

smiles bernard

Hello

It would seem my old Fax-30 weatherfax is not working as it’s aerial is not grounded.

All a bit odd as it came to me this way and I can therefore only assume it never worked for the previous owner.

I think the fix is easy - I just need to ground the aerial

Could any Maramu owners give me any hints as to where I might locate a terminal to connect to the ground plate?

I have an old radar unit that seems to connect to a copper mesh cable behind the chart table. Perhaps this is the place to try but the cable run would be v tricky.

Here’s hoping there is a connection option nearer the stern where my aerial is 🤞

Many thanks in advance

Miles
Maramu 162