Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Fwd: Seat photos in boat.

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi james, I did a bit of easy stuff. Took the provided swivel off and drilled holes to match the plate on the amel pole. It was a simple job.
Regards
Danny
SM 299
Ocean Pearl

On 10/09/2018, at 18:37, James Cromie jamescromie@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Danny - did you need to fashion an adapter plate to mount this seat?  I understand that this seat is a 7”x 7” pattern.

-James
SM #347
On Sep 10, 2018, at 11:39 AM, Yvonne Simms simms@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Eric. It is on the original amel post that swivels in the floor. It did come with its own swivel so I took that off

Regards
Danny
SM 299
Ocean Pearl

On 9/09/2018, at 18:34, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Danny,

I see that your seat turns.

What fixture did you use to allow the seat to turn?

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

From: Danny Simms <sailorman.ds@...>