From: simms@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Wed, Sep 12, 2018 9:59 pm
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Hurricane

Hi Pat and others in the line.
How are all you guys situated with that hurricane coming in. Feel for you all. Wishing you all the best.
Danny
SM 299
Ocean Pearl

On 12/09/2018 04:24, "Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Rick, Sorry about your deal, but get out of there. If you have not seen the latest forecast, they are predicting it to turn SW , maybe going S along coast before turning inland . So that brings it closer to Charleston . Don't waste time replying , but let us know how you make out with the storm ,when you can.
Be Safe and Good Luck,
Pat
SM Shenanigans