Mark
SV It's Good
SM#105

On Sep 13, 2018, at 07:51 AM, "Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

Danny, The Chesapeake Bay will have little to no impact from the hurricane. Most damage will be limited to the N and S Carolina coastline and inland many miles. It is due to come ashore Friday, with tidal surge as high as 13 ft. on top of high tides and then large waves on top of that. We dodged that bullet, at my age I don't need the excitement . I feel for those in the way,the flooding will be bad. I guess you are in Alaska by now, enjoy your trip.

Thanks,
Pat
SM#123

-----Original Message-----
From: simms@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Wed, Sep 12, 2018 9:59 pm
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Hurricane

Hi Pat and others in the line.
How are all you guys situated with that hurricane coming in. Feel for you all. Wishing you all the best.
Danny
SM 299
Ocean Pearl

On 12/09/2018 04:24, "Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Rick, Sorry about your deal, but get out of there. If you have not seen the latest forecast, they are predicting it to turn SW , maybe going S along coast before turning inland . So that brings it closer to Charleston . Don't waste time replying , but let us know how you make out with the storm ,when you can.
Be Safe and Good Luck,
Pat
SM Shenanigans