Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On Sep 13, 2018, at 6:38 AM, Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thinking of you Kent.

Sincerely, Alexandre

On Thu, 9/13/18, Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Hurricane
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Thursday, September 13, 2018, 2:50 AM

Thanks Danny,It looks like mostly rain in
St Michaels MD and the northern Chesapeake.The docks at the
boat yard Iin Cambridge are not adequate in anything more
than a 2-3 ft storm surge.    Kristy was due to be
hauled in two weeks, so I had her hauled yesterday instead.

This storm will
be devastating for  the eastern half of N and S Carolina.
 I hope others have all gotten out of her
way.

KentS/V Kristy
SM 243