Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] S/V Rascal

Ken Powers <sailingaquarius@...>

Hi Rick,

I just put a comment in the Aquarius Boat Tour with the link.

Best,

Ken

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 7:29 PM, "rickgrimes1@... [amelyachtowners]"

Hello Amel Friends,
With mixed feelings about selling, we recently asked you to identify anyone you knew who might be interested in buying Rascal.  Happily, we received a number of inquiries and had a contract soon thereafter.
However, we couldn’t come to agreement on price and the buyer reneged.  So we are happy to keep sailing until a serious buyer comes along—perhaps referred to us by one of you.  Updated details about Rascal can be seen here.
Rascal is berthed at the Charleston City Marina, SC though we are likely to leave tomorrow morning to flee the wrath of Hurricane Florence!

Rick and Linda Grimes
ASM2K #404