Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Hurricane
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, September 13, 2018, 4:14 PM

Hi Alex,Merci, mon ami.
I’ve been thinking about you too,
as we discussed how best to proceed.  Fortunately it
appears the storm is turning S away from us, but could have
just as easily turned a bit N and charged right up the
Chesapeake.
We will
get some rain and 20-30kt winds, at worst.  I hauled Kristy
because dock isn’t adequate for more than 2 foot storm
surge.  Her masts are already down for be
painting.Iris put her 95 y/o wooden catboat on a
big mooring ball in a hurricane hole a few miles from
StMichaels.  We should be fine.

Kent RobertsonS/V
Kristy
karkauai@yahoo.comUSA
cell: 828-234-6819
On Sep 13,
2018, at 6:38 AM, Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@rocketmail.com
[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
wrote:

Thinking of you Kent.

Sincerely, Alexandre

On Thu, 9/13/18, Kent Robertson karkauai@yahoo.com

To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com

Date: Thursday, September 13, 2018, 2:50 AM

Thanks Danny,It looks like mostly rain in

St Michaels MD and the northern Chesapeake.The docks at
the

boat yard Iin Cambridge are not adequate in anything
more

than a 2-3 ft storm surge.    Kristy was due to be

hauled in two weeks, so I had her hauled yesterday
instead.

This storm will

be devastating for  the eastern half of N and S
Carolina.

 I hope others have all gotten out of her

way.

KentS/V Kristy

SM 243