Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Switch Press button for older Lofrans Tigres windlass

svsunnyside

Hello Kent
I am not sure what Amel used on "later SM’s  "   but due to the very little space between the aluminum motor cover and the motor itself , very few switch model can be used avoiding to short the switch posts.
For the above reason and because of the very good quality of the switch, I think Amel used the same.

Regards
Gabriele
Maramu # 219

On Saturday, 15 September 2018, 20:10:46 GMT-4, Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Is that the same switch used on later SM’s?

Thanks
Kent
SM 243
Kristy

On Saturday, September 15, 2018, 7:47 PM, Gabriele Antolini svsunnyside@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

I saw several times Amelians asking information about this part:

Producer:  Britax PMG Limited UK
Part # :  13340100 (70468080)
Price   : Best found 22,17 EUR , elparts , ebay.de

This is exactly what Amel used on my Maramu #219 , Year 1987
Hoping it is useful to someone.

Regards
Gabriele Antolini
Maramu #219