Voting from Martinique

Paul Cooper <paul.cooper74@...>

Hello group.  We will be new SM owners in a couple weeks in the Windward Islands, and will be staying at Le Marin for a while in November, including election day.  We are trying to figure out how we will vote (as it is kinda important right now...).  We have someone collecting our mail in the US and we thought maybe she could send our ballots to us in Martinique and then we would send them back to the US.  Can you Le Marin people tell me how the folks at the marina handle incoming mail like that?   Or any other suggestions about voting?
Thanks,
Paul C.
SM #238