Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Voting from Martinique

Mark Erdos

Paul,

First and foremost, congratulations on your new Amel. You are going to love it.

Anything other than DHL or FedEx coming from the USA is most likely to get lost or can take up to 8 weeks to arrive. Same is true for mail going to the USA. The marina will happily accept packages and mail if you are in the dock or on a mooring. Be sure to include the vessel name on the outside in large print. Also, mark the mail as “documents – no declared value”. It will clear customs faster with this on it.

As for any other suggestions on voting – I’m not sure the group would appreciate me going there.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Bonaire

www.creampuff.us